Payment for psychotherapy
"tHE more that you learn, the more places you'll go." - dr. suess
- Payment can vary depending on services offered. Click here for more information
- I don't take in-network insurance. There are concerning privacy issues, and they tend to prematurely end psychotherapy that is going well, against the patient's desire and best interests. Those who have out-of-network insurance pay me and get reimbursed.
- I accept cash, checks, all major credit cards, FSA cards, Venmo, and Zelle
- Most of my patients do better financially as a result of career counseling and psychotherapy, especially if we focus on raising your income as a treatment goal
- I can be flexible about frequency of treatment
- Call your insurance to determine the Usual and Customary Fee, your deductible for out of network psychotherapy, coinsurance amount, and coinsurance limit, also known as out of pocket maximum. The CPT code for individual psychotherapy is 90834 and for couples counseling it is 90847.
- Performance coaching is not reimbursable by insurance, but can be a tax deductible expense (consult your accountant). Sometimes employers will agree to pay for this service. Click here for more information
- 12 session packages available for executive coaching